"Addison RFC was established in 1869 with about fifty members. The clubs name is due to its origins in the part of Kensington to the west of Holland Park where the streets are named after the politician Joseph Addison.The club originally played its football at the Red House Farm in the present Little Wormwood Scrubs. In 1872 they moved to the Rifle Pavilion (so called due to the rifle ranges on Wormwood Scrubs), on the corner of North Pole Road and Wood Lane. The clubs final moved in 1874 was to Shepherds Bush Green. The Addison T shirt is made from soft touch cotton, featuring stylish appliqué and embroidery, herringbone vent detail and a woven 21 Club label sewn to hem. Available in sizes M XXL and in colours Red and Navy."
Men's Clothing - Addison R.F.C T-Shirt Red Shirts Men's Clothing - FZJCXYKFZ
- Product Code: FZJCXYKFZ
- Availability: In Stock